Our all-female, beer-education, quarterly gatherings are in centralized locations like downtown Cleveland and usually are introduced by a brewer or chef, to explain what beer is being served with a particular dish. This chapter was founded in December 2012.
To join, “All you have to do is have an interest in trying new beers and be female,” says local-chapter organizer Heather Ramsey.
- When:The next one is 7 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14.
- Where: Market Garden Brewery, 1947 W. 25th St., Cleveland.
- Price: Usually about $25, the gathering includes four beers, appetizer, salad, dinner and dessert.
- Info:RSVP by Saturday, Dec. 7, to email@example.com
- How to order tickets info here.
[This excerpt from:
By Marc Bona, The Plain Dealer See full article here: http://www.cleveland.com/drinks/index.ssf/2013/11/barleys_angels_all-women_beer-.html]
on November 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM, updated November 25, 2013 at 9:16 AM