Barley’s Angels Colorado
It’s our last Denver meeting before tickets go on sale for the Great American Beer Festival (GABF). At this event, try a pairing of a Denver Beer Company brew with Olomomo nuts and get the inside scoop on GABF. The Great American Beer Festival has grown into one of the largest craft beer events in the country. Tickets go on sale in July, and we’ve developed this panel so that experienced event attendees and newbees can share stories that may help them acquire tickets or volunteer.
- The beer judge: Master Beer Judge Don Blake
- The producer: Bradley Latham, Senior Events Manager at the Brewer’s Association (will discuss producing the event and volunteering)
- The brewer: Staff from Denver Beer Company
Tickets can be purchased through the Barley’s Angels Colorado website at
- When: 23 June 2014, at 7 pm.
- Where: Denver Beer Company, 1695 Platte St. Denver CO
- Tickets: $17.00 and includes a pint of Denver Beer Company beer paired with a selection of Olomomo nuts
It’s not just our panel members who have stories, we know you do too. If you’re planning to attend, we’d like to hear your stories or questions too. We won’t use your name, but we’ll add them into the program. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org