Emerald City Barley’s Angels IPA Day celebration
Join us on the Hop Valley Brewing’s patio. We will have light appetizers with beer floats of Citrus Mistress paired with lemon sorbet.
Features 4 different hops and grapefruit peel, this seasonal IPA impresses with multiple flavors and aromas. You’ll find a bouquet of citrus, peach, and tropical fruits with enough Munich malt to produce a classic burnt orange color.
- When: Thursday, August 7
- Where: Hop Valley Brewing, 990 W 1st Ave, Eugene, Oregon 97402 [map]
- Tickets: $5 at the event (cash only), please RSVP on Facebook or via email to ensure ample supply of sorbet.
- Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/765077353534413/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Hop Valley Brewing Company:
What began in 2009 as a new brewery and restaurant run by four local guys who love beer and wanted to share it with the world has become an icon of Oregon-brewed craft goodness.
Taking its name from the bygone days of home turf Lane County as the epicenter of the hops growing industry, Hop Valley Brewing Company crafts the highest-quality ales, lagers, pilsners, porters, reds and ciders you’ll find anywhere. From 1,000 barrels in 2009 to more than 12,000 barrels today, thirsty imbibers heartily agree.
— Kiley, Chapter Organizer
* Hop cone design by Mychal Sargent: http://www.mychalsargent.com/