Build a page using “Page Builder”
In this video the creator of Page Builder explains how to build a page. It works exactly the same way for posts. There are minor differences on our site so scroll down for clarification if things become confusing. And as always - call or email me anytime. Cell: 503-933-4105, Ofc (msg): 786-273-9425, Email: email@example.com
To begin, login here. The login page will open in a new tab, so you'll still have these instructions handy.
- Include a means to contact you and links to your website and social media channels if you're using them.
- With pages - to get your page in the Menu so that people can find it, send me an email when you've finished it.
- With posts - When you hit that "publish" button your posts are automatically added to barleysangels.org, Facebook, twitter, and Google+. Nice, huh!
- Comments - They are off by default. Leave them off. I am inundated with hundreds of "Comments" that are selling Uggs boots. Honest. So for now, leave that feature off.
Also, it makes your page look much cleaner without that big ole' comments form at the bottom.
- Please do not make your page the "Home page".
Little differences and hints
Our layout is a bit different than what Greg is using in the video. Here are some tips and explanation.
Adding Photos, Videos, and Audio
Whether adding media to posts or pages in the Visual Editor widget or the default (built in) editor the process is the same.
Keep in mind that images should be no more than 160 pixels per inch, and that 72 pixels per inch are standard. This keeps the size manageable so that they load onto viewers devices quickly.
Audio files must be in mp3 format.