Sunday, September 14th – field trip to Rogue Hop Farm
9 am – 3:30 pm $20 – Includes tours, flight of Rogue Farms beers, appetizer and transportation. Tour the hop yard, harvesting facilities and nano brewery in Independence Oregon. Along with a tasting on the picturesque grounds.
- Meet at Green Dragon (transportation provided)
- Board Rogue Farms “Social Hour” transport
- Guided tour of this working hop farm and harvest facilities
- Noon – Casual lunch* at Chatoe Rogue
- Nano brewery tour and tasting Rogue Farms
- 2pm return to Portland
- Return to at Green Dragon
This is a genuine working farm with rye fields and pumpkin patches. The farmhouse has been turned into a B n B too! It is so beautiful that it has become a popular spot for weddings.
16 18* seats available.
(*Got a bigger bus)
(To also join us for the Women and Craft Beer Conference on Saturday September 13th, reserve your spot here: Barley’s Angels Conference)