Women are invited to join us at Rogue Distillery & Public House for this social gathering and salon style conversation.
The hops have been picked, stripped, sorted, kilned, cooled and baled.
The pumpkins have been harvested, chopped, and roasted in pizza ovens.
The jalapenos have been hand-picked and smoked.
The barley has been reaped, threshed and winnowed.
The marionberries have been trained and the honeybees have hunkered down.
Return to the original location of the very first Barley’s Angels gathering in 2011 and celebrate the Rogue Farms Harvest with us! Eat and drink your way through this year’s bounty, learning about each beer and spirit Rogue grew for each course.
Chef Matthew will guide us in a friendly casual setting where we will discuss the simple yet classic techniques he uses to prepare dishes with Rogue brews.
Menu (updated 9/9/15):
- Halibut Ceviche paired made with Issaquah’s White Frog
Paired with Wet Hop Ale
- Smoked Salmon Stuffed Mushrooms (mini Portabellas) made with Morimoto Imperial Pilsner
Paired with Pumpkin Patch Ale
- Ancho/Cayenne/Coffee Rubbed Flank Steak made with Rogue Fresh Roast Ale
Paired with a Boiler Maker made with Chipotle Ale & Whiskey
- Marionberry Sorbet made with Rogue Farms 19 Original Colonies Mead.
Paired with Rogue Marionberry Braggot
In The Pearl, Portland, Oregon
- Where: Rogue Distillery & Public House [map]
1339 NW Flanders St., Portland, Oregon 97209
- When: Saturday, 19 September 2019 at 5pm