A trip through Fairfield to visit a brewery, a distillery, a wine-making shop and a restaurant. We’ll be getting private tours and tastings at Cricket Hill brewery, Jersey Artisan Distilling (first distillery to open in NJ since before Prohibition and co-owned by a really kick-ass chick), and A Little Taste of Purple wine-making shop, followed by an Italian dinner at Lombardi’s Bar and Restaurant. Whoa, full, fun day! Dinner is PAY as you GO and cost for tours and tastings is free or minimal. Please RSVP and let us know if you’d like to carpool through town and/or from other parts of the state.
- Saturday, June 21 – Tour NJ: Beer, Spirits and Wine, Oh My! 12:30-6:30 pm
- 12:30 pm – Cricket Hill – 24 Kulick Road
- 2 pm – A Little Taste of Purple – 68 Clinton Road
- 3:30 pm – Jersey Artisan Distilling – 32C Pier Lane West
- 5 pm – Lombardi’s – 94 Fairfield Road