What's in it for you?
You will tap into the sharing of ideas and the spirit of camaraderie throughout our organization. Being a vital part of this global movement.
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Public listing on the Barley's Angels website, so that members and other beer-loving women can find your chapter and learn more about your meetings -- it's a great way to reach out to both local and traveling women so that they find your establishment and events.
- Inclusion in media/press/promotional activities of the organization as a whole.
- Access to participate on the new forum where other Barley's Angels chapter representatives may discuss and share ideas to make Barley's Angels even better. And where chapters can have a voice in the direction we take and materials that we develop.
- Authorization edit the website calendar, adding your events and maximizing online search results.
- Use of all Barley's Angels promotional materials, and support materials - including logos.(Currently in development as we re-design our logo due to a legal issue)
- Barley's Angels merchandise for purchase. (Currently in development as we re-design our logo due to a legal issue)
- Personalized advice and assistance from Barley's Angels director Christine Jump. Christine founded the first Barley's Angels Chapter in Portland Oregon, has produced Craft Brew Cast since 2007, is a member of the Pink Boots Society, a 2008 Michael Jackson Beer Journalism Award nominee, and a respected member of the NW Brewing scene since 1999. Christine took the helm of Barley's Angels in May 2012, holds a degree in Commercial Art/Marketing, is tri-lingual, and passionate about craft beer and brewing.
- Barley's Angels news and announcements.